What We Do…
- Professional Discipline
- Health and Safety
- Sports Law
- Civil Asset Recovery/Forfeiture
- Financial Services Regulation
- Coroners Inquests
- Public Inquiries
- Judicial Review
- Environmental Enforcement
- Military Law
Members have extensive experience in:
- The House of Lords (as was)
- The Supreme Court
- The Court of Appeal Criminal and Civil Divisions
- The Administrative Court.
Our members frequently advise in references to the Criminal Cases Review Commission. Our members are frequently instructed on appeals where they have not appeared at the original hearing at the court below.
Many of our Barristers are also members of the London Panel and appear in the Privy Council pro bono for indigenous petitioners. A number of members are prepared to advise pro bono in relation to domestic appeals in the first instance.
A list of recent reported cases in which members have been instructed is shown under Cases on this website